AWESOMEGIST BRINGS TO YOU LATEST ON HEALTH TIPS AND CARE FOR YOUR TOTAL WELL BEING.MAN ONLY CARE BUT GOD HEAL.

Monday, March 6, 2017

"Logan" Hugh Jackman has scars from wielding Wolverine's claws Reflecting on his role as the claw-wielding mutant, Hugh Jackman revealed that he had to practise to avoid stabbing other cast members.Hugh Jackman in The Wolverine (HBO)

Hugo Jackman as Wolverine
 (FOX)

For nine years, Hugh Jackman played Wolverine, the claw-wielding mutant from the North in the X-Men movie franchise.
Reflecting on his role as the claw-wielding mutant, Hugh Jackman revealed that he had to practise to avoid stabbing other cast members.
“I can’t tell you how many people I stabbed, how I stabbed myself,” Jackman said to EW during an exclusive interview. “They were killing machines.”
Hugh Jackman’s final performance as Wolverine is incredibly satisfying.
 ("Logan")


According to the actor, he used to practise so he wouldn't stab people with his claws.
“I stabbed the stunt double for Mystique right in the arm,” he recalled. “Of course I freaked out a little bit. It’s not every day you stab someone.”
“used to have to practice so I wouldn’t hit people. And one thing I neglected to practice was the follow-through. I’ve got a number of scars on my thighs, and it’s really not cool. Got pretty close to some sensitive areas, but everything’s fine.”
Add 
Hugh Jackman in The Wolverine
 (HBO)caption

"Logan," the 10th installment in the X-Men series, marks the final portrayal of Jackman as the character.
Directed by  James Mangold, "Logan"  also stars Patrick Stewart, Stephen Merchant, Eriq La Salle, Elise Neal and Elizabeth Rodriguez.
The movie premiered in cinemas on March 3, 2017.

0 comments:

Post a Comment